The Silver level is delivered as 100 online worksheets which take approximately 20 hours to complete.
Participants will assign a ‘Coach’ within their practice who will verify their worksheets as they complete each section.
Once the participant has completed all the worksheets and the Coach has verified that they are sasisfied with their work, the participant will be awarded the Silver Level of the CertCSR award and can progress to the gold level.
Upon completion of this course you will be confident about your practice's protocols regarding:
- Dealing with inquires about preventative healthcare.
- Your Preventative healthcare services and products including the features, benefits, and savings of the practice’s healthcare plan to clients.
- Your practice policies surrounding insurance.
- Triaging inquires relating to clinical presentations.
- Understanding and applying the principles of fielding inquires about prices, registering clients, in a client-focused manner.
- Understanding the principles of managing your appointment schedules, booking in-patient procedures, repeat prescription medication requests.
- Understanding the basic principles of dealing with clients who are waiting.
- Achieving a purposeful finish and follow-up after the consultation, including asking for payments and arranging follow-up appointments.
- Communication via email and social media.
- Handling negative comments and complaints.
- Payment polices and request for credit.
On completion of the Silver award, we would love to see you continue onto the final Gold Level of Colorful CE's CertCSR and complete your qualification to become an official CertCSR.
What Our Clients Say
Loved this!! It was really interesting to go through the specific protocols our practice follows and gave me confidence to provide the right information to our clients and their pets. Excited to move onto the final Gold level now.